로고

다온테마
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Grasping the Distinction Between Husnul Khotimah and Khusnul Khotimah …

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Abe
    댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-18 07:25

본문

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgyâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You forbade-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You commanded me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmKW4MMI-unsplash.jpg"Allahumma rabbana lakal hamdu. Anta qayyimus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta malikus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu anta nurus samawati wal ardhi wa man fii hinna. Wa lakal hamdu antal haqq. Wa wa'dukal haqq. Wa liqa'uka haqq. Wa qauluka haqq. Wal jannatu haqq. Wan naru haqq. Wan nabiyyuna haqq. Wa Muhammadun shallallahu alaihi wasallama haqq. Was sa'atu

res like virgins.
    With this interpretation, it means that the content of Surah Al Waqiah, besides discussing the day of judgment, also discusses everything that will happen on the day of judgment, such as life and the rewa

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

dify the meaning.
    So, you certainly cannot misunderstand this term. The prayer you express for yourself or for others may actually cause you to wish for something unfavorable. So, you need to comprehend the distinction between the meanings of khusnul kho

Moreover, tahajjud prayer is considered the most special sunnah prayer. Tahajjud prayer is a sunnah prayer that was highly recommended by Prophet Muhammad SAW for his followers to perform. It is also mentioned in the Quran that those who perform tahajjud prayer will be raised to a praiseworthy position in the sight of Alla

Prayer is an act of worship that a Muslim must perform 5 times a day. Carrying out prayer is an obligation established by Allah SWT in the Quran. It is important for every Muslim to fulfill this obligation as evidence of fai

Besides knowing what time to perform tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

كَرِيْمُ
    Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

ved by Allah SWT.
    So, the meaning of khusnul khotimah is extremely inappropriate to be said when praying or invoking for others. If you want to convey and invoke for goodness, you must speak or write husnul khoti

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.