로고

다온테마
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

"The scent I've started wearing recently and my history with perf…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 ulNghh
    댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-22 18:49

본문

Hello♡ I'm Moe, a blogger in my 30s. I quit my job and am now working as a freelancer. I share my daily life, including fashion, beauty, and deals✲゚*

I love scents, so perfume is something I can't let go of♡

My rule since high school is to only change perfume when there is a big change in my life☺️

I once read something like "You shouldn't change your perfume or your man all the time" and "A good woman is one who doesn't cheat on her scent or her man" in a book and thought, "I see~◎". Since then, I've decided that I won't change the scent I wear unless there is a big change for me, like a change in the person I'm dating or a change in the stage of my life.

Recently, my life has changed a lot, so I was wondering what my next perfume should be, but I've finally decided♡

Baccarat Rouge 540

It's a famous fragrance created by perfumer Francis Kurkdjian...! Baccarat Rouge 540 is a fragrance created to commemorate the 250th anniversary of the crystal brand "Maison Baccarat". The clear crystal of Baccarat glass is mixed with 24-karat gold powder and melted little by little at a high temperature of 540 degrees to create a unique deep scarlet red. The name Baccarat Rouge is said to have been taken from this. Baccarat Rouge, when it was first sold in November 2014, was limited to 250 units worldwide and priced at 500,000 yen...!! That's crazy, isn't it? lol To put it very simply, it's like sugar boiled down and burned, sweet but slightly bitter, and smells like cotton candy♡ I like the name Baccarat Rouge and the background to its creation. I also like the fact that it's unlikely to be worn by anyone else. The bitterness in the sweetness is just like life, and I like that too. I love the transparent design of Baccarat chandeliers.

My history of fragrances

When I was in high school

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.